Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Yellowstone

This summer I went to Yellowstone. It was awesome. We saw Old Faithful, and a lot of animals including, elk, deer, black bear, grizzly bear, fox, wolf, and moose. It was a great experienence. It was also fun getting to stay at a big cabin with all my uncles, ants, gramma, grampa, and cousins. We were having a family reunion. The cabin had a pool table and I love pool. My uncle Ned brought his boat because our cabin was right by a lake. We went boating, tubeing {don't go with Jeremey or Chad, they're crazy}, wake boarding and swimming. We also brought up some 4 wheelers. We would look for trails and explore them. It was really dusty. Those were the fun things we did in Yellowstone.














2 comments:

The Framptons said...

What do you mean crazy driver?!?!?! If I recall you kept telling me to go faster and speed up. (Do you remember now). It was fun though. Good post!

Jer

Unknown said...

Wow Zach, You have the writing Gene! That was a great post.I'm Impressed. Keep posting. Love ya Grandma